Shades of Passion

Here's an insight into the mind of a person who's in love with Music, Art and Science.......:)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Scary Movie! In a lighter vein......

Well, inspired by Karthik's blogs, I decided to pen down the lighter moments of my life too! If I tell you, I like to watch scary movies, you'll think, what a brave girl! Haha! But what if I tell you that I can watch them when there's someone in between so that I can hide behind him/her when the scary scenes come, you'll laugh!!!!! I'm used to such responses! :-D

So, here goes a small prose relating my experiences of watching a scary movie (this prose is half real and half imaginary).........

When the proposal of watching a scary movie came
I was the first one to volunterr for it
Well, in reality, I am scared to death by such movies
But then, given a chance to watch them, I don't hesitate a bit
So, we decided to bring a CD and watch the ghosts
Painted white in the face and not in the least looking scary
And the story pretty much had them all over the place
But that doesn't stop me from being wary
When the Group ganged up in the Lab
I had to find someone to hide behind
And when Sumithra agreed
It restored my peace of mind
The movie started and I watch a happy 50%
Of what was going on on the screen
And the entire Group was laughing at me
They are all just so mean
The movie was ok but I was scared, as usual
And eventually ended
And the only thought that really haunted me was
How am I going to go to bed????
Well, this prose isn't even half of how I feel after watching a scary movie!!!! :-D

3 Comments:

  • At Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:24:00 AM, Blogger Karthik said…

    hey, that was a nice post ! recall a quote by mark twain; he said ' I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.' what he meant was that most of out fears our imaginary in nature :)

     
  • At Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:57:00 AM, Blogger Karthik said…

    hey sorry. The other comment was for the addictions blog.

    this one's a poem really, and you know it too ! the even numbered lines rhyme!

     
  • At Friday, April 21, 2006 12:56:00 AM, Blogger Pritesh said…

    Haha! Mark Twain hits the nail on the head, I say! :D

    And Karthik, this may technically look like a poem, but it lacks any of the qualities of a good poem!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home