Shades of Passion

Here's an insight into the mind of a person who's in love with Music, Art and Science.......:)

Monday, January 30, 2006

The tagging game........

Well, since Rajani tagged me, I'm going to be a good sport and carry on with the game....

The game is as follows:

1. Someone tags you and leaves a comment in your blog saying "You've been tagged"
2. You've to write a blog about the EIGHT qualities you look for in your PERFECT PARTNER....
3. If you've been tagged twice, you needn't respond.....
4. You have to tag eight people, in turn.......

So, here goes my list of eight qualities.............

1. SENSE OF HUMOUR.......this tops my list! My guy HAS TO HAVE a good sense of humour...
2. SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY.....he should take responsibility for his actions, I won't like as escapist
3. UNDERSTANDING......he has to understand and accept that "I" am different from him. He's to accept me as I am
4. ADVENTUROUS......he's to have a flair for outdoor sports. My favourite being swimming (since I myself can't swim, I shall bank on him for saving me if I am drowning) :D
5. SENSE AND APPRECIATION OF MUSIC........this is almost an absolute MUST......I am crazy about Music and I would like my guy to be the same way!
6. EXPERIMENTATIVE.........he should be open to experimenting.....particularly at short notice. I don't like people who stick to the routine and mundane...it's such a turn-off.....
7. COURAGEOUS..........my guy has to stand up to his standards. I can't stand people who back off.....
8. (Phooh.......it;s a long list) PRAGMATIC..........though I am the sentimental kinds, I would like a guy who is pragmatic and makes decisions with the right combination of heart and head......

Since I don't know enough number of people, I shall stick to tagging all whom I know!

The peolpe I'm tagging are:

1. Sujit
2. Satyam
3. Ananth
4. Karthik
5. Ajit
6. Rajani (tagging you back for the lack of people I know who are on blogs)

Pritz

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home